Living exemplary lives that emulate Christ
“The Virtuous Woman)”Proverbs 31:10-31
- Calling Women to ‘Arise and Shine” (Isaiah 60:1).
Total deliverance from every captivity.
- Showing forth the praises of God who has called us out of darkness unto His marvelous light (1Pet 2:9)
- Claiming our Godly inheritance through fervent prayer and fasting. (Esther 4:16). Three days prayer and fasting (monthly)
- To manifest God’s overwhelming power and glory through the divine help, guidance and empowerment of the Holy Spirit by faithfully witnessing Christ in words and in action. To be doers of the word and not only hearers. (Acts 1:8)
- Yielding ourselves to service in our homes and in God’s Vineyard through submissiveness and obedience. “Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord”. (Eph 5:22)
We must be active in God’s Vineyard in all humility and holiness. (2 Cor 12:9)